Friday, July 27, 2007

Tuesday 7/24

I spent the whole rest of Tisha B'Av reading or sleeping. It helped the fast pass easier. Aaron, his brother, and I went to Burger's Bar to break the fast. It was delicious. I just wish they would put on as much sauce as they used to 3 years ago...Aaron was antsy so we went downtown. We grabbed a table outside at a bar and hung out with Becca (my new roommate) and just schmoozed. On our way home we went to go see some of Aaron's other friends and I happened to see one of my friends from my aliyah flight, Rachel on the other side of the street (Ben Yehudah). I ran over to say hi and I told her that my friend Shira Gross was going to be working in the same place as her next year! It's a small world that two friends of mine from completely random places are going to be madrichot in the same brand new seminary!
On the way home I decided that I wanted to see my new apartment!! It is SO COOL!! It is actually a standard Israeli apartment but the location is even better than I had originally thought and its ours! There is a ton of room and a ton of potential. It was almost 2am and it was really hard to keep from shrieking with excitement. I took plenty of pictures :). I can't wait to move in!!

No comments: