Thursday, July 19, 2007

Shabbat 7/14

Shabbat day was fantastically uneventful. We went to shul, came home, and had lunch. After lunch the entire house went to sleep (I think) I know I got a good almost 4 hour nap in which felt amazing. Another one of David’s childhood friends, Yechiel, (who is also a tank driver by training) came over to visit. We sat on the mirpeset (balcony) and schmoozed. It was nice to catch up. We ate seudah shlishit and then Shabbat was over. Afterward we decided to be lazy. David packed his bag to go back to the army. Ari and I went through my itunes library (yay for me he was impressed…or at least not disappointed). Shevy came over for a bit to pick something up. Nothing exciting. David and I bought the Lord of the Rings special extended edition box set for each other so we decided to watch it. Yes we’re nerds but who cares? I love those movies and am really excited to own them. Besides, it’s mine and David’s first shared purchase ☺. We made it through the first disk of the first movie and then we HAD to sleep. David was waking up to go back to the army at 5 and while I could stay in bed all day he really needed his energy.

1 comment:

frieda said...

your blog is like a diary. luv,granda