Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mid-Dig update

I'm procrastinating getting my bag packed for my third week of digging and figured I might as well write an update :)
This week I am going to be participating in the Archaeological Sciences Field School through the Weitzmann Institute and I am very excited!
On a less exciting note, I was diagnosed last week with Tennis Elbow (an inflammation in the tendons around my elbow-tendinitis like) . It's not that bad other than the fact that its really painful and will take some serious physical therapy to make it better. It also means that I won't be doing the last week of digging that I had planned because it is simply not worth injuring myself any more.  It also means that I'll be spending much less time in front of the computer because it just hurts too much.

Have a great week everyone!

Ps. I was walking around today running errands...and its BOILING outside with plenty of humidity...and there was a girl wearing a jean jacket. I almost passed out just looking at her. People are nuts.

No comments: